I will do wordpress malware removal within 1 hours.

I will do wordpress malware removal within 1 hours.




 

About This Gig

hi guys welcome to my gig I am mizan are professional Wordpress developer so in this gig I can fix any wordpress hacked website for you beside fixing i can malware remove and virus I can update wordpress I can update theme and plugins. i can Setup SSL Certificate. and more.


What will you got:


✓ Wordpress Software Version Upgrade

✓ Malware Scanning

✓ Installing and configuring Anti-Malware plugin

✓ Update all theme and plugins 

✓ Upgrade Login Security

✓ SSL Certificate (Really Simple SSL Plugin)

✓ Remove site from blacklist

✓ Bruteforce attack protection

✓ Blocking repeated bad login attempts

✓ Blocking known bad IPs

✓ Full Website & Database backup

✓ One domain cleanup.


Why you should choose me to do your work ?


✓ i have over 4 years experience in Wordpress Development.

✓ Friendly Communication

✓ Revisions Until Satisfaction

✓ Full support after order complete.


Extra Services:


✓ Full server cleanup $300


I really look forward to working with you 


thank you so much.




Related Tags

  • remove malware,
  • malware,
  • hacked wordpress,
  • malware removal,
  • virus removal

Post a Comment

0 Comments