I will do wordpress malware removal,fix japanese keyword hack

I will do wordpress malware removal,fix japanese keyword hack.





About This Gig

Hi! is There any spam issue in your website? google showing spam results?

there is japanese seo spam / keyword hack /pharma spam/cloaked url issue? if so then let all your tension be gone.I am here to help you in all that issues.I will clean and recover your hacked web site. I aim to provide the best service to you by removing malware.

Why Hire Me?

  • Computer Science Graduated
  • 1+ years of experience in Fixing Spam and Malware removing
  • Recover many hacked sites and cleaned malware
  • i will be keep updating you about the job
  • Various certification
  • Money back gurantee
  • Full support and consultancy

I will do :

✅ Redirection removal

✅ Clean all spam

✅ fix htaccess

✅ Remove pharma seo spam

✅ Remove google bulk url show

✅ Remove japanese key word hack from google and website

✅ Blocking repeated bad login attempts

✅ fix site is phishing massage

✅ fix display banner and page

✅ Japanese seo spam

✅ fix spam emails

✅ fix malicious redirect

✅ fix Drive by Downloads 

Website Update:

✅ Security Patch Install

✅ Plugin update

✅ Theme Update

✅ wordpress version update

✅ xmlrpc.php fix and exploit prevention

i will fix other issue if i see while working

Note: 1 gig=1 site only!




Related Tags

  • wordpress malware, malware removal, malware virus removal, virus removal

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments