I will recover hacked wordpress site,remove malware,virus

I will recover hacked wordpress site,remove malware,virus.





About This Gig

Your WordPress site may be hacked by anyway. It is important to remove infected files, remove blacklist as soon as possible.


I provide WordPress virus removal service and ensure your site is safe for the future. You don't need to worry about the security of your site, I can ensure you maximum protection of your site. 



  • Fix hacked WordPress websites and ensure security
  • Remove all malware or malicious codes from the site
  • Remove blacklist from google or any other service
  • Fix Chinese Japanese keyword hack( search result update take months+)
  • Remove malware notification from chrome or Firefox (red screen)
  • Redirecting pages to unwanted sites
  • Remove Phishing notice
  • Anything else defined as virus/malware/hacking



For the premium package:

I will check the site regularly, keep backup for 1 year. It will ensure your site never gets affected and all users of your site are always secure.

Prevention is better than cure. 




Related Tags

  • wordpress security,
  • blacklist removal,
  • hacked wordpress,
  • malware removal,
  • virus removal

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments