I will remove wordpress malware, malware removal, fix a hacked site

I will remove wordpress malware, malware removal, fix a hacked site.





About This Gig

I will remove WordPress malware removal, website security, remove malware, recover hacked WordPress


GOT MALWARE?


✔️Suspended Hosting (Bluehost Hostgator Many More)

✔️Hacked WordPress

✔️Blacklist by Google, Norton, McAfee

✔️Malware Redirects Japanese keyword hack

✔️Viruses & Trojans

✔️Wp-vcd

✔️WAF Premium Firewall Security

✔️Fix HTTPS/SSL Issues


PREMIUM (Recommend) Is your WordPress infected or hacked? Has your website been BLACKLISTED IN Google NORTON McAfee or any other search engine? Don't worry. I will help you with WordPress Virus and Trojan. I will give you a professional virus removal service.


If your hosting company is suspended or completely take down your websites so I am here don't worry. I will clean all the viruses and repair your WordPress hacked website.


Gig covers :

✅Full cleaning report

✅Security Backup Updates

✅SSL installation (If you have an SSL)

✅Fix redirect pages

✅Database Security

✅Express delivery

✅Our priorities are Quality




Related Tags

  • wordpress security,
  • malware,
  • hacked,
  • ssl,
  • virus removal

Post a Comment

0 Comments